By using proprietary keyword research tools we look the top search engine key phrases for your business, then create videos to help searchers find your business on Google. We use YouTube Video Marketing to effectively increase search traffic for your business website without the use of Google Ads, saving you hundreds of dollars per month! You may be asking, “Is video marketing the best way to go for my business?” (Glad you asked) Let us help you answer that question.
(And please stop talking to yourself!)
What’s the story?
We always tell our clients to make sure that you use every available marketing option. This is EXTREMELY important! Video Marketing is just one of the options we use and it is the perfect tool to help boost your sales. Many small companies overlook video marketing as a viable option due to fear or the unknown cost. However you need to know that Video Marketing is not as expensive as Pay-Per-Click Marketing. And while it may not be something you know a lot about, we hope this short post will help you understand why you need to make it a part of your business marketing plan.
Keep in mind, there is no need to purchase the most expensive video equipment. We do all the video production for you! T Our videos are short ads containing valuable keyword rich information. We create videos people will watch! Take a look at just a few of thousands of videos we’ve created for our clients.
By the way, that smart phone in your hand shoots HD video! You have almost everything you need to start marketing your company. But that’s another story.
Why does this matter to you?
Our ultimate goal is to help potential customers find your your company by using the perfect search keywords. We market your YouTube channel, (You have a company YouTube Channel right?) by creating the best descriptions for each of your videos, then we embed those videos on your Website or blog.
Video Marketing Statistics
Still not convinced that Video Marketing is right for you? Let’s take a look at a few stats.
- Internet video streaming and downloads will grow to more than 80% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
(Source: Forrester Research)
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service.
- Mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- 59% of executives say if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to watch the video.
(Source: MWP Digital Media)
- Demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness.
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%.
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful.
- 4x as many customer would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without.